Private Car Rental with Driver in Istanbul
Why private car with driver?
Our Cars and our Vans are ready to serve you with Special Drivers who knows Istanbul very well.
Our All cars and vans have GPS and well maintained and fully insured.
You can go Shopping, Shopping Malls, Bussiness Meetings, Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Historical Places and transfers to or from airports.
You can use our drivers for part time or full time. They can drop you off or pick you off at desired places.
- Freedom of travel
- Prices are per Van. (not per person).
- Fuel Oil included.
- VAT included.
- There is no Extra Hidden Cost.
- %100 availability for Advance Reservations.
Most famous places in Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia is a former Greek Orthodox Christian patriarchal basilica, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum in Istanbul, Turkey.
- The Sultan Ahmed Mosque Well-known site, also known as the Blue Mosque, built in 1616 & containing its founder's tomb, continues to function as a mosque today.
- The Bosporus or Bosphorus; Turkish: İstanbul Boğazı, is a narrow, natural strait and an internationally significant waterway located in northwestern Turkey.
- Topkapı Palace is a large museum in Istanbul, opulent 15th-century palace, occupied by sultans for 400 years, housing Ottoman treasures.
- The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops which attract between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily.